Website – the website which is available at https://www.vpotoky.eu/.
User – any natural person that uses the Website.
Registered User – any User that has registered, logged into his Account and uses the Website.
Account – personal page of the Registered User on the Website with personal information and information about orders.
Company – Velke Potoky s.r.o., a legal entity established under the laws of the Czech Republic, tax ID CZ05299187 and ICO 05299187 with registered address: Maxov 19, Vseruby, 34401, Czech Republic. The Company is a manufacturer and seller of the Goods on the Website.
Goods (Products) – any items (e.g. stands for embroidery, other accessories for embroidery) which are available on the Website.
Personal Data – any information relating to the User who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
Whereas the Company may process a Personal Data specified herein, the Company considered as a controller and a processor regarding such Personal Data.
The Company may request the User to provide (including repeatedly) some Personal Data during or after ordering the Goods at the Website or via email.
All Personal Data provided by the User may be processed only under User’s consent. User shall be entitled to choose purpose and specific types of Personal Data to be processed by the Company and which shall be not. The User shall be entitled to withdraw his/her consent fully or in part at any moment by electronic written notice to the Company via email or dedicated contact form at the Website.
Some Personal Data is necessary for the ordering of Goods on the Website and ordering via email, therefore if User refuses to provide such Personal Data (as well as withdrawing of the provided consent thereto), it results in failure to deliver Goods and makes the fulfillment of other obligations under Terms of Sale impossible.
What Personal Data Does Company Use
The Company, subject to the User’s consent (expressed as provided for hereinafter), may process the following Personal Data:
1. User’s full real name (the first and the last name);
2. User’s email address;
3. User’s telephone number;
4. User’s shipping and billing addresses;
5. User’s purchase (transactions) history;
6. User’s personal preferences including a wish list, marketing and cookie preferences, IP address;
7. password and other information provided by the User.
The Company shall be entitled with the right to process only Personal Data provided by the User or collected automatically from the User under his/her consent.
Purpose of Use
The Company processes User’s Personal Data for such purposes:
1. For the proper use of the Website and for the possibility of adding Goods to the virtual shopping cart. Personal Data such as cookies information and IP address is processed automatically and stored for short periods and deleted after User ends his/her session.
2. To become a Registered User and use all Account possibilities, such as: change your name and surname, email address, add information to the addresses book and wish list, unsubscribe or subscribe to the newsletter, view order history, return requests, recurring payments and other transactions.
To become a Registered User such Personal Data is obligatory to provide: the first and the last name, email, telephone number, billing address, password.
3. To get a subscription to the Company’s newsletter and communicate with the Company.
4. To order and receive the Goods on the Website. To order Goods on the Website such Personal Data is obligatory to provide: the first and the last name, email, telephone number, billing address (and delivery address, if different), password (when ordering via the Website). By ordering the Goods User accepts that all communication with him/her shall be done with the use of the Personal Data provided.
Processing of Personal Data for the purpose described in (4) is necessary for the execution and performance of obligations under the Terms of Sale.
5. The Company may also use User’s Personal Data for other purposes and will provide electronic written notice at the time of collection and obtain User’s consent where necessary.
User’s consent shall be provided:
3. when User contacts the Company via email and intends to order the Goods and providing the Company with his/her Personal Data.
1. The User shall have the right to obtain from the Company confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him/her is being processed, what information is being processed, for what purposes, retention period, main legal regulations under which Personal Data is processed. The User also shall have the right to obtain his/her Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
2. The User shall be entitled with the right to have inaccurate Personal Data be rectified or completed if it is incomplete. The User also has the right to demand a restriction of further processing until the rectification. The Company is obliged to rectify or/and complete such Personal Data without undue delay but no longer than within 14 days after receiving an electronic written letter from the User.
3. The User shall have the right to erase his/her Personal Data. The Company is obliged to erase such Personal Data without undue delay but no longer than within 14 days after receiving an electronic written letter from the User.
4. The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent on Personal Data processing. For withdrawing the consent the User may be required to provide the information confirming his/her identity.
Consent withdrawal shall be effective on the next day following the notification on withdrawal by the User, but not earlier than in 12 hours after receiving thereof. For the avoidance of doubts, any processing during the period from the consent to the withdrawal of the consent shall remain lawful irrespective of withdrawal.
The User acknowledges that withdrawal of the consent regarding Personal Data is necessary for the execution and performance of the obligation of the Company under Terms of Sale.
How Personal Data is Processed and Stored
The Company as a controller and processor of the Personal Data provided by the Users is obliged to adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will ensure the protection of the rights.
The Personal Data obtained by the Company is processed, stored and used by electronic and written means strictly related to the purpose indicated. In addition to the Company, in the event of ordering Goods, the Personal Data could be accessible to certain types of persons in charge (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, banks) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Company.
All the Personal Data is stored in countries where the GDPR is applicable (EU countries).
The Personal Data is stored by the Company as long as User Account is active but no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed.
The User shall have the right to contact the Company on any issue regarding Personal Data usingthe Company contact email or dedicated contact form at the Website.
The Company undertakes reply to any such communication without undue delay and always within one month.
Owner and Data Controller